Major Changes Coming in the Next Version
Spreadsheet export now reports Bare and Sleeves instead of Raw. (#289). Reported by Joel Hendershott.
Rack heights can be assigned during registration. Coded by Jared Klopper.
The Flight page now shows each lifter's divisions. Coded by Jared Klopper.
Major Changes in Version 1.3
- Added an option to combine Single-ply and Multi-ply. Coded by Matt Pearce.
- Divisions spanning multiple flights now appear correctly. Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Fixed a bug when deleting the current lifter. Reported by Jessica Kratz.
- Updated IPF rules for the new Women's 69 and 76 classes.
- Added a translation into Estonian by Jaak Ruusmaa.
- Added Auto-Fill Rules for RPS, USPC, and WP.
Major Changes in Version 1.2
- Added a button to automatically assign lot numbers (#267). Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Lifters with no assigned division now appear in by-division results (#268). Reported by Steven Williams.
- Lifters can be marked as guests (#182). Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Exported OpenPowerlifting spreadsheets now report points.
- Added a translation into Ukrainian by Vitaliy Shvarz.
- Added a translation into Greek by Andreas Kolettis and Litos Dimitrios.
- Added support for Wilks 2020 and IPF GL Points.
- Added an "Unlimited" equipment category.
Major Changes in Version 1.1
- Added translations for Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Esperanto, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- The current attempt is much more visually apparent.
- The current lifter's Instagram can be displayed for the audience.
- Meets run in pounds now export results in pounds.
- Age can be set on the Registrations page and imported by CSV.
- Registrations can be exported to CSV.
Major Changes in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed a display issue with the Lifting table when the Best Lifter formula is set to "Total" (#181). Reported by Matt Pearce.
Major Changes in Version 1.0